I've just installed gngeo and it's great program, but I have a problem
with gamepad. It's properly configured - I've checked it in jstest and
some apps, but it doesn't work in gngeo as would like. Namely - there
are no start and coin buttons, what's more, i can't get it also with
keyboard (they are mapped as [enter] and [shift] - other buttons work
well (A, B, C, D and direction keys)).
If "joystick false" is in config. file, everything works properly, but I
prefer gamepad to keyboard... Can anybody help me????
Thanks in advance

Can you try this: start gngeo, push f4, and then push the wanted button or
key
Their scancode will appear if everything is correct.
Also, you can try to bind coin and start to others keys/buttons.

Thx. It helped :-) I dont't why, but gngeo recognized me gamepad as 4-button (although it's 6-button).

-- Greet. Lukasz Purgal mail to: lookanio(at)interia.pl

Gngeo mailing list To unsubscribe : mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]