Hello,

Is KoF 2003 support being worked on? From what I saw about support in
other emulators, the p* roms have some weird encryption, so that
emulators must have code _specially_ for this game (specifically some
read and write handlers). Also, some rompacks have a special bios
file, that must be used instead of the default bios (I haven't seen
any driver for this rompack, so I don't know how this exactly works).

If noone is currently working on that, I would like to try this. It
doesn't seem complex, but it will be a lot "hacky", so, I would like
some suggestions on how to implement this in a clean (i.e.:
author-preferred) way.

Renato Sousa
Gngeo mailing list
To unsubscribe : mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]