Great! I'll try to add this pach when I'll have some times ;)

Quoting Sheng Long Gradilla <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>:

I sent this message many times with my other mail account almost a
month ago, but looks like it did not arrive, so I am trying again with
this account...

===

I wrote this patch for Hat switch support. It fixes the problem of not
being able to use the digital axis on some gamepads when the Event
Interface support is enabled in the Linux kernel or loaded as module.

The problem is digital axis are handled as hat switches, so I did some
hacks to add the hat switches as axis. It needs testing. Also, I think the
joystick support will need some more rewrites, as the joydev stuff isn't
working properly.

To apply, enter your gngeo directory and type:
cat gngeo_hat_support.diff | patch -p1

===
--
- Sheng Long Gradilla