               Dartmouth-Lake Sunapee Linux User Group
                        http://dlslug.org/
               a chapter of GNHLUG - http://gnhlug.org

The next regular monthly meeting of DLSLUG will be held:

                Thursday, February 4th, 7-9PM
at:             Dartmouth College, Carson L01
               23 North Main Street, Hanover, NH

                All are welcome, free of charge.

                            Agenda

5:30  Pre-meeting dinner at EBA's.  RSVP and bring cash.

7:00  Sign-in, networking

7:15  Introductory remarks

7:20  Unmeeting

       It's been suggested that we not forget that we're a User
       Group, and that a lecture series isn't always the right
       meeting format.  All manner of other ideas have been
       floated, so this time around those who attend will decide
       what the meeting will be.  Nifties are fine, but we won't
       restrict ourselves to that format.  Bring ideas to share,
       questions to ask, stunts to pull, etc.

-----

                        Driving Directions

        Please see the website for links to driving directions.

                           Refreshments

        We currently lack a refreshment sponsor.  If you or your
        company would like to provide or sponsor refreshments,
        please get in touch.

                              RSVP

        RSVP by replying to this e-mail so we can give any
        refreshment sponsor a count.

                           Mailing Lists

        There are two primary mailman lists set up for DLSLUG, an
        Announce list and a Discuss list. Please sign up for the
        Announce list (moderated, low-volume) to stay apprised of
        the group's activities and the Discuss list (unmoderated)
        for group discussion. Links to the mailing lists are on the
        webpage.

                         Tell Your Friends

        Please pass this announcement along to anyone else who may
        be interested.

--
Bill McGonigle, Owner
BFC Computing, LLC