Join us on Tuesday January 25th for ManchLUG in Manchester, NH.

Schedule:
6:30 PM - Casual pre-meeting, food + drinks. (Eat, Drink, Geek-out)

7:30PM - General announcements followed by POSSIBLE "Lightning Talks".

I say possible because we need people to volunteer. I may be doing a
quick Boxee demo if anyone is interested.  I'm looking for 3-4 other
folks who would like to do a quick demo/talk on topics for ~5-10
minutes.  Any takers?

Respond to the list, or directly. Either way, let me know!

--
Location:
Wings Your Way

To facilitate and coordinate we've setup this event page:

http://manchlug.eventbrite.com

You do not have to sign-up for the event, but if you choose to it will
help us with planning.

-Kenta