Rather than dilute this thread worse, I thought I'd send you a personal
email on this letting you know that I completely agree with your
statements here.  This was the heart of my objection to the microsoft
security issue and here it is again, not even one week later.  I'm glad
I'm not the only person who's encountered this reaction.  It seems like
many of the people I've voiced this opinion to simply disregard it as
'typical of windows users'.

Ben