In a message dated: Sat, 05 Oct 2002 17:12:59 EDT
[EMAIL PROTECTED] said:

>On Wed, 2 Oct 2002, at 3:11pm, [EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote:
>> Anyone running apache 2.x yet?
>
>  Yes.  Not me, though.  ;-)
>
>> I just installed it, and for some reason I can't get it to recognize my
>> DocumentRoot. The server responds with ServerRoot as Document Root for
>> some reason.
>
>  Did you re-do your configuration file?  Apache 2.0 introduced a totally
>new, XML-based configuration file format, that is not backwards compatible
>with the old format.

Yeah, I've discovered that, and also that their documentation is
great as a reference, assuming you already know what you want, but
not the syntax.  It stinks as a tutorial!

Btw, I've figured out where my problem du jour was and since
corrected it.  I don't what today's problem du jour will bring, but I
think I'm finally getting a handle on this apache 2.0 crap :)
--

Seeya,
Paul