On Tue, 2002-10-08 at 09:10, [EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote:
> Hi Kenny,
>
>   How goes the battle?  I haven't seen or heard much of you lately.

Hi Ben,

I'd doing pretty good. Been pretty busy, so I haven't had much time to
participate.

> [Self-Appointed Net.Cop Mode = ON ]
>
> On 8 Oct 2002, at 8:21am, [EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote:
> > I have never heard of such a beast. However, this is why I insist that
> > any machine that has an OS on it that does not allow serial port access
> > must have VNC on it.
> >
> > [entire quoted message deleted]
>
>   1. Please do not top-post (that is, put your reply after the quoted text).

Sorry about that. I apologize to the group for the poor netiquette.

>   2. Please trim quoted text.

Ooops.... See what happens when I'm away for a while? First, I don't
answer the person that I responded to, then I completely ruin Ben's day
with poor netiquette... Hmmm... Today's looking up after all ;-)

C-Ya,
Kenny

"Tact is just *not* saying true stuff" -- Cordelia Chase

Kenneth E. Lussier
Sr. Systems Administrator
Zuken, USA
PGP KeyID CB254DD0