Hay all.

Been cleaning out the old parts bins, etc., and with a meeting this week...

I have the following items available for sale/donation to a good home.
Prices are negotiable. I can deliver any items at the meeting on Wednesday.
If you wish to reserve any selections, please do so by direct e-mail
before 4:00 on Wednesday.

1 dual CPU P5 server                              - $400
 - SuperMicro full tower AT case
 - Tyan Tomcat IV (S1564D) motherboard
 - 2 233 MHz Pentium processors w/heatsinks/fans
 - 128 Mb Crucial Tech. parity memory
 - 4 Mb Matrox Mystique 220 PCI video card
 - 4 Mb Sound Blaster AWE64 Gold ISA sound card
 - Promise Fastrak33 RAID controller
 - 1 6.4 Gb Western Digital hard drive
 - two 13 Gb Western Digital hard drives (mirrored)
 - 40x Toshiba 6102B CD-ROM drive
 - Focus AT-style keyboard w/3-foot extender
 - serial mouse
 - 3.5" floppy
 - all manuals, installation media and cables
   for above items

Also:

4 - 80 mm case fans (Sunon)      - $5 each
2 - Pentium heat sinks/fans     - $2 each
1 - 4 Mb PCI video card         - $10
    (S3 Virge 3D)
3 - Power splitter cables       - $1 each
    (single HD to two HD)
1 - AT to PS/2 adapter          - $1
1 - PS/2 to AT adapter          - $1

Assorted bay covers, screws,    - free