In a message dated: Thu, 14 Nov 2002 15:36:36 EST
"Jerry Feldman" said:

>It is all a matter of personal preference.

Agreed.  Before anyone accuses me of attempting to re-kindle
the age-old holy war, I was simply responding to Derek with a
list of things I do constantly in Emacs for which I was unsure
whether or nor vi/Vim could also do.  Note I did not include syntax
hilighting :)
--

Seeya,
Paul