On Tue, 10 Dec 2002, at 9:44pm, [EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote:
> Manchester Wireless website:
> http://www.manchesterwireless.org

  And, on behalf of nobody in particular, I would like to thank Mike Spenard
and Travis Roy for putting on a very interesting and informative (if
somewhat under-attended) presentation on wireless stuff.  I learned a couple
useful tips.  Those who didn't go but are interested in wireless missed out.

  And, anyone who lives in, works in , or frequents the Manchester NH area
should definitely check out <http://www.manchesterwireless.org>.  It is a
very cool project.

  Hack on,

--