Anyone want any of the following books before I get rid of them:

        XWindow System Inside and Out - Reiss & Radin, McGraw Hill, 1992
        MVS - Johnson, McGraw Hill, 1989
        IBM Mainframes Architecture & Design - Prasad, McGraw Hill, 1989
        IBM System/370 Reference Summary - IBM, 1989
        Linux for Dummies pocket reference - Jon 'maddog' Hall, IDG, 1999
        Data Communications, A Beginner's guide to Conecpts and Technology,
                        - Helmers, PTR Prentice Hall, 1989
        Just For Fun - Torvalds, Harper Business, 2001

Let me know, and I'll bring them to the next Nashua MELBA meeting
(whenever that is :)

--

Seeya,
Paul