On Thu, 16 Jan 2003, Erik Price wrote:

> Does anyone on this list use Cygwin when they are using Windows?  I use
> Win2k at work and was hoping to get that Linux feel with this program.
> Any advice or comments?

I use it all the time to do XDMCP logins on local Linux boxes from Windows
boxes, and ssh logins w/ X-forwarding on remote ones. I haven't explored
it's capabilities much as to what it can do on the Windows box itself.

For what I use it for, it's great, and you can't beat the price. :)

--
Bill Mullen   [EMAIL PROTECTED]   MA, USA   RLU #270075   MDK 8.1 & 8.2
"In the beginning the Universe was created. This has made a lot of people