This is happening to the servers hosting GNHLUG. Same scenario - every
2 hours or so and all from john@... And he seems to come from open relays.

I've had to firewall out some of the relays he's been using, but he's still
chewing up megabytes/day in log files. I'll have to put another disk on that
system soon.

If this happens much longer, I'm going to have to get out the baseball bat.