I certainly was aware that Comcast had bought AT&T broadband. For some
reason I assumed that since AT&T owned the ATTBI.COM domain name that
customers wouldn't need to change their email addresses. But apparently
that's not true. Has anyone heard anything different? Given that we had to
switch addresses this past February as a result of the lost mediaone.net
domain name it seems particularly nasty to need to do it again a year or so
later...

-Alex

P.S. Which opens up the discusson - what do you do if you want a permanent
email address? I'm signed up at bigfoot and will likely re-subsribe from
that email/domain address.