From: "Jason Stephenson" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Sent: Thursday, January 23, 2003 9:37 AM
Subject: Re: Email hosting (was: ATTBI/Comcast rant)

Yeah, I agree with Ben. The market is correcting itself. I'm paying $99
a month for SDSL, and I don't even get that high a speed: 144kbps up and
down. However, I don't have the onerous restrictions that Verizon and
other providers slap on their customers and I have a static IP, great
for hosting web and email.