On Tue, 2003-03-25 at 12:28, [EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote:
> > ... cause I didn't want to have to "sign up" to get updates.
>
>   Why not?

For my personal machines, I guess I don't really care.  At work (be it
consulting stuff which I do through Code Energy, or my day job an Pan
Am) I'm not so keen to do so.

Besides which, one of the pluses about linux (for me) has always been
not having to register one's software/system with a company.

Additionally, at least with the graphical rhn stuff in RH8.0, you could
only get one system registered for free.  Any others you had to pay for
a subscription.

--
"I have one plan for linux.  World Domination."
 -Linus Torvalds

Cole Tuininga
Lead Developer
Code Energy, Inc