Forwarded from [EMAIL PROTECTED]:

 On behalf of a major IT research company, I am seeking
 to interview IT managers at companies using Linux on
 the desktop.  I would like to ask qualified respondents
 questions about Linux implementations, costs, downtime,
 etc.  If you are interested in being part of this
 survey, please send me your name, email, company, phone
 (optional), # of Linux desktops, and whether they're
 managed or unmanaged.  Confidentiality guaranteed.

 We will pay cash for qualified interviews.  There is
 also a drawing for a digital camera or DVD player.

 Many thanks,

 David <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>