Yesterday I created a new name based virtual host to work on a new site.
After changing the page however, the changes have failed to be reflected.
 I cleared out my cache, no luck.  Then I did the following things as
well and still got the blasted page:

Restart the server
rename the file
create a new file
delete the file
delete the folder the httpd.conf lists as DocumentRoot for that host

When I stopped the server the page would not load, and I checked the logs
and it is infact getting accessed, but there is nothing to access.  I had
a few other people go to the site and they had the same results, and they
have never been to it yet.  If you would like to try as well, this site
is:
http://deucedaily.homeunix.org

The page should look like the one at:
http://derek.homeunix.org/deucedaily.php

The only difference is with the link at the bottom regarding the E-mail.

this is really weird.....

Derek Doucette
http://derek.homeunix.org