Jon maddog Hall wrote:

I need to know NOW whether we need more
than the two tables this fall.

I think two tables would be fine. I also think we need to have more visuals as in posters, signs, handouts. Easy to say, hard to do.

This year it would be nice to have some recent Knoppix CDs made up, and
perhaps revitalize our NUN "floppy" to hand out.

I think we need to have a supply burned and not require people to wait for Cds to be burned which can take longer than one might think. I will burn some Morphix CDs. I like Morphix for the reason it has three flavors; one for low powered machines, one with KDE and one with Gnome. The applications on each are well rounded and tailored to the target machines.
Knoppix has the kitchen sink of course. If there is someone who can help me with the technical part, it should be possible to build custom Morphix ISO containing all the ham radio applications from Debian. Now that would be a cool thing.

I will again bring computer with ham radio stuff running on it.

Ed Lawson