I would think the best way is to set up somebody with unblocked port 25 to
recive email to you and have them set up something to redirect email to you
on another port. I know zone edit has some funky thing that Ben B. set up
with the port 80 block on MediaOne was in effect. Don't know if you could
use something like that to fake it out.

And if all else fales you can look into an ISP that doesn't do silly things
like this.