On Nov 7, 2003, at 12:53 PM, Charlie Farinella wrote:

I've found godaddy.com to be inexpensive, AND... they even offer
knowledgeable support. Twice, I've done Dumb Things(tm), and their tech
support showed me the way to enlightenment both times. And I've never had
a glitch with them yet. I like 'em.

2 recommendations for godaddy is good, but netcraft reports that they're
running Windows and I'm having trouble with that. Should I care?

I've been using easyDNS.com and really like their service. But, I don't think it's as cheap as a lot of other registrars that can be found out there, and have no idea what system software they run (though I'd be surprised if it wasn't Linux).

Erik