On Wed, 2004-01-14 at 12:37, Chris wrote:
> Lately I have noticed that the spammers are using random word generators in
> both the subject and sometimes in the From:
>
> Here are a couple of examples
>
> Subject   perfidious behemoth doused o pk okbct rhy lc n
>             bevel emancipate aerobacter
> etc..............

You're likely to see more of this.  It's an attempt to bypass bayesian
style mail filters.  I'm not using one yet, so I don't know how
successful this tactic is.  Irregardless, I'm still of the opinion that
spammers are lower life forms than even SCO executives.

--
Those who live by the sword get shot by those who don't.

Cole Tuininga
Lead Developer
Code Energy, Inc
[EMAIL PROTECTED]