On Wed, 2004-01-14 at 14:46, Tom Fogal wrote:
> I'm not quite sure what webtrends does, but you might want to look at
> 'webalizer'. It works with apache log files (among other things).

Thanks, last time I looked, I don't think that webalizer got detailed
enough, but I will look again.

> Also, if youre looking for more general bandwidth usage, MRTG is pretty

Yes, MRTG is currently running on all our SNMP-enabled network gear,
including doing 95th percentile bandwidth stats for burstable billing.
It's a great package.  I wrote a little applet that displays summary
data on a http://www.matrix-orbital.com serial display that sits on my
desk to monitor our 3 primary upstreams.