Derek Martin wrote:

On Thu, Jan 29, 2004 at 11:08:02AM -0500, Ed Robbins wrote:

Ok, so it's not Linux related, but what a great discussion! Kudos to Paul for pointing out that our form of government is not a democracy, it is in fact a republic.

Jeez, can't get no respect, even amongst geeks... ;-)

Derek,

I hear by give unto thee an official "atta boy". Looking back through the thread I see that you pointed out this very point in an earlier response. My humblest apologies for any hardship I may have placed upon you for my lack of diligence. :-)

Ed