I'm searching the net for this and thought I'd also ask here in case
someone knows of such a beast already.

I'm trying to find something that's like an enhanced txt2ps converter.
It would not only convert text to PostScript, retaining the same layout,
but also allow inserting of graphic elements, such as a logo, into the
output in a pre-defined place.

The idea is to be able to use textual reports, such as you get from
ordinary SQL, and print them so that they look like they were typeset.
The requirement to be able to add in at least one graphic is key.

Ring any bells? Does anyone know of something like this out there?

Thanks in advance,

--

Dan Coutu
Managing Director