Date: Wed, 18 Feb 2004 18:56:13 -0500
From: Jenny Wong <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: Desktop Linux

Today, my company doesn't run Linux on any of its client hardware and I
understand the main reason is that the learning curve is too steep for
Windows users.

I've heard that Lycoris has a distro designed by former Microsoft
employees. Does anyone know if it looks or operates much like Windows XP?
Is there a link available for an eval copy?

Thanks
JenWong