Greets all,

I apologize for this not being completely on topic, but I wanted to pass
this opportunity on to GNHLUG members before anyone else.

Some of you may recognize me as the author and instructor of SANS'
"Firewalls, Perimeter Security and VPNs" track. If you are not familiar
with the class, you can check out www.sans.org. Usually when I teach the
track its 6 straight days of immersion in the material. Needless to say,
traveling as well as 6 days away from home and the office can be
difficult/impossible for some people. Not to mention its a lot of
material to try and absorb in such a short period of time.

I've convinced SANS to let me teach the class in NH using a part time
format. The class will be partially self study, as well as a class one
night a week for a total of 11 weeks. This is the best of both worlds as
you get to study at your own pace as well as get someone to guide you
through the material. I've even been able to get SANS to agree on a deep
discount on the price of the class ($1,000 less than the conference
price. Even more of a discount if you have attended certain SANS
training classes in the past).

Now for the offer. I'm looking for a location to host the class.
Requirements are:

Located in the general Nashua area
Available Wed nights, although Thu would be a possible alternative
Accessible from 6:00 to 8:00 PM
Available from 4/28 - 7/28
Enough workspace for 20 people with laptops
AC power for 20 laptops
Projector screen
Access to a projector would be a plus but not required
Prefer a corporate or government facility

For anyone that can provide the above, SANS will offer the course to
them at $250 and includes a free attempt at the GCFW certification as
well as a free 15 GB Apple iPod.

If this sounds interesting and think you can provide the above described
meeting space, please feel free to contact me *off list*. As I said, I
would like to give GNHLUG members first crack at the discounted
training. If I don't get any takers I'll open it up to the general
public.

If you can not offer space but have questions about the training, please
feel free to contact me off-list about that as well. And yes, Linux
laptops are *highly* encouraged for the hands-on labs. :)

Thanks in advance!
Chris