Hello list,

  Travis Roy (a fellow list member) sent me a link to this tool:

        http://www.zonecheck.fr/

  It's a DNS check tool.  GPL.  It will look at the DNS information for a
domain name, and report on errors and sub-optimal conditions.  I've seen
plenty of these before, but this one is especially slick, so I thought I'd
pass it on.

  Aside from the spiffy web UI, there are also a CLI and GUI modes, although
I haven't tried those yet.  There's a demo on the web page (click the "Try
it now" link) for the web UI.  You can also download and install a local
copy.

  It is implemented in the Ruby language, which I believe may also be of
interest to some list members.  It can also make use of GTK and XML.

  Hope this helps,

--
Ben Scott <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>