-----Original Message-----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of Kevin D. Clark
Sent: Tuesday, March 16, 2004 10:54 PM
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Cc: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: Re: (no subject)

Ted Roche writes:

> I would welcome experiences and opinions (like I have to ask!) on the
> various database backends available.

If all you need to store are key/value pairs and you don't need SQL or
network access, Berkeley DB is very nice/fast/reliable/portable.

Regards,

--kevin
--
Kevin D. Clark / Cetacean Networks / Portsmouth, N.H. (USA)
cetaceannetworks.com!kclark (GnuPG ID: B280F24E)