Now that I got my laptop from work I never use the thing any more and it's a pitty..

I'd like to get about $150 for it or best offer.. It comes with the following:

Zaurus SL-5500
Docking station
Power adapter
NetGear WiFi card

I didn't get the CD when I bought it, but I do have a copy of the CD on my server that I can give you access too, it's about 26megs.

I re-flashed it with TheKompany.Rom but I can reflash it with OpenZaurus or the Sharp rom if you wish.

There are tons of programs for it:

http://www.killefiz.de/zaurus/

It worked great with TheKompany Rom (OpenZaurus seemed a little flakey for me)

Buyer pays shipping or if fairly close to Manchester we can arange something.

More info on the device can be found here:
http://www.myzaurus.com/