On Sun, 18 Apr 2004 23:23:50 -0400
Jon maddog Hall <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> Ben, Ed, rea?  Can I count on you again this year?

Actually, I think I have shirked my duty last fall and maybe spring too.

Anyway, I will around on Friday after 1PM and should be there Sat as
well.  I wander about since I need my biannual fix of radio junk.

This year I will bring some bootable CDs based upon Knoppix which have
many Ham Radio related applications set up and ready to go for demo and
give away.  I will bring an ISO so more can be made.  With the CD, not
sure we need a dedicated computer to demo ham programs, but will see
what I can do on that front.

The only issue is I am involved in setting up a station near Cannon
 to memorialize the Old Man's fall and that might make Sat. tricky.
Still, I think Bruce is serving up something that afternoon and I would
like to be there as well.

Ed Lawson