I have been traveling constantly with few accesses to the Internet
so I have not had time to evaluate all the people who answered
back about Hoss Traders.

I will be getting into the airport in Boston in late afternoon
today (Thursday), and will probably get to Hoss Traders about
noon on Friday, staying until close on Saturday.  I suggest that
unless you really want to go up there early that you also shoot
for noon on Friday and look for me in the "usual building".

For those of you new to Hoss Traders, it is hard to describe where
we are other than the "usual building".  I can give you the hint
that you come in through the main gate onto the fairgrounds
(not at the parking lot, but a little further down the road
where the wire gate and all the Shriners are), then travel to the first
"junk food" stand on the left.  Our building is across the road
from that "junk food" stand, and we are usually on the right hand
side of the building toward the front.  Or you can ask at the
information stand where "The Linux Guys" are.

See y'all tomorrow.

md