A local school is considering running a series of night courses in for an "Introduction to LAMP." I'm looking for any teaching materials that would be appropriate for the course. The joy and curse of the Internet is that there is a *lot* of stuff out there, HOWTOs and tutorials, etc., but I'm looking for something structured for technical professionals coming from other specialties (COBOL, mainframe, mini, dot-com, etc.) who can spend perhaps a dozen 4-hour night sessions learning the beginnings of LAMP. No 1800 page books need apply. There will be a lab and much of the course is expected to be hands-on.

Does anyone know of another school that may have materials they would be willing to share, or other resources available on the web for download?
TIA.