On Aug 26, 2004, at 9:41 AM, Steven W. Orr wrote:

I really wish that
SoftPro would have excersized a bit more entrepeneurial spirit and thought
to augment their business by also running an online operation. If they had
done that they might still be in their lost locations

Try http://store.yahoo.com/softpro/

I am down in that neighborhood once a month for a UG meeting (same night as Nashua's, alas!) and always make a point of stopping in. "Frequent readers" can register with the store and get a 10% discount. You can also sign up for the "Buy 5 Get One Free" promotion from O'Reilly and get your card stamped if you're an ORA fan like me.

The computer trade book business is a really tough one, with razor-thin margins, and has weathered some tough times the past few years. I'm grateful we have a nearby bookstore with such an extensive selection and knowledgeable sales staff.

Ted Roche
Ted Roche & Associates, LLC
http://www.tedroche.com