On Wed, Nov 10, 2004 at 10:16:27PM -0500, Michael ODonnell wrote:
> Hey, Derek -
>
> I'm getting two copies of each of your msgs because
> you're sending one to [EMAIL PROTECTED] and one to
> [EMAIL PROTECTED] - would you consider
> sending to just one or the other, please?

Sorry to you and to the list...  My client was just honoring the
headers in the messages to which I was replying.  The list management
software includes a List-Post: <mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
header in each message, which my mail client finds and includes on
list replies.  Some people also send messages to [EMAIL PROTECTED]
(because IIRC that was what Bruce said to use when he initially
migrated to Mailman), and so my mailer also picks that up and includes
it.

I'll try to watch out for that in the future, but to be honest, I
probably won't notice much more often than I will.  It would be nice
if there were one correct address for posting to the list, that
everyone used, and then this wouldn't be an issue.

-=-=-=-=-