Hi, all. I've got a machine I want to install Debian on. So far, so good. Now the bad news: it's in California, at a hosting service. It's running RH (Fedora). I can get the hosting service to install Debian for me, but it'll cost me $150. Can anyone think of a mechanism by which I could install Debian from a RH box?

Thanks...

-Ken

P.S. Two cents' worth (har) re: credit unions: DCU. I love 'em. And they're getting big! That, and the fact that no small number of people on this list had them as their credit union back when the "digital" meant DEC. Decent web interface, great fees/rates, awesome about giving back the $25 bounce fee (not that I have -ever- bounced a check), and just generally nice. My house got flooded this spring (http://flyingtoasters.net/gallery/album17/dscn1159), and, since we're in a flood plane, we had flood insurance, paid via proxy by DCU. Or so we thought: turned out that DCU hadn't paid the insurance, and we weren't insured. Uh-oh. EXCEPT that they took full responsibility, and made sure that we were able to get in touch with the people who (yeah, this sounds weird) insure them against not being insured. So it all turned out fine in the end. I have to wonder how long it would have taken us to get Fleet to say, "Our bad."