Hooray, my latest project is to cleanup our DNS servers. They do okay and are fairly easy to manage, provided you do everything manually.

I'm not a big DNS guru by any means. I know a lot of people have script/programs they use to manage DNS.

I have two questions. First, what is your favorite automated DNS tool (we have 4 name servers, 3 linux with Bind and 1 Win2k DNS server).

Second, does anybody know of any program that you can feed a list of domain names to and it will spit out the comany name the domain is register to? Automated of course. A lot of stuff was put in here or there into the named.conf file (no include, one HUGE file) so stuff is kind of spread out everywhere.

Thanks