On Fri, Jan 21, 2005 at 08:28:51AM -0500, Travis Roy wrote:
> Some people may scream in horror about this but..
>
> Why not just hook your computer directly to your internet connection and
> bypass the broadband router for a few weeks.

Perhaps I'm confused, but the "internet connection" that I get as part
of my DSL is a phone-line size wire, not something that I can talk over.
Since he mentioned that he needs a DSL *modem*/router, I'm assuming that
the modem part is important here: without that, you don't have an
"internet connection" to plug into.

If I had to return my router, I'd not be able to just "plug into"
anything.

--
Christopher Schmidt