Jeff Smith wrote:

--- "Kevin D. Clark" <kekevin_clclarkccess-4-free.com>
wrote:

Benjamin Scott writes:

Note that the action in question had nothing to do

with Derek Martin's

bitching, but rather was due to an off-list issue with

a party outside

GNGNHLUG

Sorry, I don't recall hearing this before.

I don't remember if I responded / commented on-list first
time this came up, but my preference is for my e-mail
address to be kept off a publicly accessible list. I have
enough spam problems as it is.

Just to clarify to all:

The discuss list is no longer "publicly accessible" - it requires your email address and list password to get access to the archives. And only the list administrator has access to the subscription addresses.

These changes were made quite a while ago (I forget when, but it was during the last "storm" over this topic).

--Bruce