Bruce Dawson <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> writes:

[snip]
> The problems with python2 have been resolved, and there is a later
> version of mailman on that system. However, this has exposed a problem
> with "moving" a list from one version of mailman to a later
> version. After corrupting the mailman database while trying to move a
> test list, I decided it couldn't be done in the time I had. I believe
> I even sent a message to the -org list indicating this and soliciting
> help. None came.
>
> See http://mail.gnhlug.org/mailman/private/gnhlug-org/2004-April/001009.html

Unfortunately, I am not subscribed to this mailing list so I can't see
the message that you are referring to.  Maybe I'll try to subscribe sometime.

[snip]
> By the way, could you please provide a link (within the archives) to
> the message that had your scripts in it?

It took me a while to find this because...oh, never mind:

http://mail.gnhlug.org/mailman/private/gnhlug-discuss/2005-January/009383.html

I'm investigating mail archive services.  Offers by various
individuals to provide archive services are also welcomed.

Regards,

--kevin
--
GnuPG ID: B280F24E                     And the madness of the crowd
alumni.unh.edu!kdc                     Is an epileptic fit