Jason Stephenson <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> writes:

> Bruce Dawson wrote:
>
>> It goes to gnhlug-announce@mail.gnhlug.org (well, that's the official
>> address). And (!) gnhlug-discuss is subscribed to that list, so it also
>> gets everything sent to the announce list.
>
> Though I know the above is the official answer, I'll confirm that I
> received two copies of the notice, one addressed to gnhlug-announce
> and the other for gnhlug-discuss. Checking the headers reveals that
> -discuss appears to be subscribed to -announce.

Well, I still haven't received a copy of that message.

Also, the archives at Gmane:

  http://news.gmane.org/gmane.org.user%2dgroups.linux.gnhlug

...which are subscribed to the gnhlug-discuss list haven't received a
copy either.  The other archives seem to have this message, but these
archives are subscribed to the gnhlug-announce list.

I'll subscribe to the gnhlug-announce list, but I suspect that
something is wrong.

Regards,

--kevin
--
GnuPG ID: B280F24E                     And the madness of the crowd
alumni.unh.edu!kdc                     Is an epileptic fit