On Feb 24, 2005, at 00:02, Ken D'Ambrosio wrote:

HOWEVER: one item of interest regarding meetings that is of paramount importance is... when to have them. There was a general consensus of those who made it that Wednesdays aren't that hot, and that Thursdays would be preferable; currently looking at first or second Thursdays of the month. How does everyone feel about that? [Do we have any sort of mechanism in place for on-line voting? Or shall I keep a tally?]

Philosophically I'd like to see chapters avoid having their meetings on the same night so members can visit multiple chapter meetings. DLSLUG does 1st Thursday and MonadLUG does 2nd Thursday:

  http://wiki.gnhlug.org/twiki2/bin/view/Www/OurChapters

How about the third? Personally, I'm usually working in MA on Thursdays so I'd love to be able to stop by on the way home.

-Bill
-----
[EMAIL PROTECTED]           Mobile: 603.252.2606
http://www.bfccomputing.com/    Pager: 603.442.1833
AIM: wpmcgonigle                Skype: bill_mcgonigle