On Tue, Mar 08, 2005 at 05:17:00PM -0500, Bill Freeman wrote:
>       I'm running Fedora Core 2, and recently installed the
> 2.6.10-1.770 kernel (some kind of shift in the numbering) that I got
> from up2date.  If I boot from it, my USB keyboard stops working.  (I
> guess that I should try a PS/2 keyboard.)

I haven't tried my USB keyboard with the kernel-2.6.10-1.12_FC2
kernel, but I have had a number of USB-related problems with every
kernel I've used since the 2.6.8-1.521 kernel.  I often experience
kernel oopses with both my digital camera and my DVD writer with the
later kernels.  I'm of the opinion that the USB drivers aren't done
baking (either that, or they're completely baked!) in the 2.6
kernel...

-=-=-=-=-