On Fri, Mar 18, 2005 at 08:23:47AM -0500, Kenneth E. Lussier wrote:
> There is also the cryptography support. Gone are the
> days of having to patch the kernel for IPSec.

Interesting indeed.  I recently got wireless working on both my
laptops, though I don't currently have any enryption going on the wifi
network.  I believe the Linux driver for the Intel 2100 doesn't
support WPA, meaning the best I could do anyway is WEP, which isn't
very good.  I was thinking about using IPSec to solve that...

Are you using IPSec now?  I heard that FreeS/Wan forked...  What code
base are you using?  Pointers would be useful.  =8^)

-=-=-=-=-