http://spamblock.outblaze.com/, which is apparently in use by whatever
mail server Ben S. is behind, is referring to http://www.us.sorbs.net/
in order to list IP addresses to block e-mail from.

Sorbs (http://www.us.sorbs.net/) states:

    Dynamic IP users, please note, SORBS is not identifying you as a
    spammer. SORBS is identifying you as a Dynamic IP address user,
    nothing more nothing less.

<rant level="HIGHLY FSCKING ANNOYED">

Well, that's just peachy, fscking keen!  So, though I'm *NOT* a
spammer, am not even *SUSPECTED* of being a spammer, and am not
necessarilly even thought to have been cracked to provide a haven for
a spammer, I'm being discriminated against because my IP address falls
into some range marked as "dynamic" and therefore, could, someday,
possibly be used by a spammer!

Why is SORBS a good thing?  Oh, right, because though I've had the
same IP address for over a year, I *might* not have it tomorrow, and
preventing the majority of well-intentioned folks from legitimately
sending mail from one MX to another will drastically cut down on the
amount of spam being sent, since this reduces the number of IP
addresses a malicious spammer could use.

Boy, am I glad there are smart people out there looking out for me!

</rant>
--

Seeya,
Paul