On Apr 9, 2005, at 21:20, Dan Jenkins wrote:

I just don't know 50 people who want a Gmail account. Damned if I know who sent me an invite. I figured I'd use it for the throwaway email addresses and see how that works.

With 50 Gmail accounts you've got a hundred gigs of storage. Add in the gmailfs and you can ditch your hard drive and boot off of Gmail. Let them worry about backup. :)

-Bill

-----
[EMAIL PROTECTED]           Mobile: 603.252.2606
http://www.bfccomputing.com/    Pager: 603.442.1833
AIM: wpmcgonigle                Skype: bill_mcgonigle