"Steven W. Orr" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> writes:

> I'm looking for something to manage the phone calls that I need to
> make. When did I call? What was the status? Why am I calling? etc.
>
> Anything good out there?

If your an emacs user, you might consider looking into planner-mode
and remember.  These two things combined with the emacs-wiki mode
provide for a wonderful PIM system which is extremely customizable and
extensible.  I've been using it for about a year, and find it helps me
keep track of a lot of things much better than the my organic memory
store :)

--

Seeya,
Paul