Derek Martin <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> writes:

> Oh, come now.  To be fair Matt rarely does anything of the sort -- he has
> no time for such things...  He's too busy WORKING.

True, but since he's one the more knowledgable e-mail admins around
here, I figured he'd be a likely candidate to find something wrong
with what I said :)

Though, I'm still waiting for Ben to point out which part of RFCs
[2]822 I violated ;)

>> This email is intended for the use of the individual addressee(s)
>> named above and may contain information that is confidential,
>> privileged or unsuitable for overly sensitive persons with low
>> self-esteem, no sense of humour or irrational religious beliefs.
>
> Have a little too much free time today Paul?  -8^)

Actually, from that part on was blatantly and shamelessly ripped off
from some website I found from googling for 'silly disclaimers' :)

--

Seeya,
Paul