Travis Roy writes:

> While I agree that if it works for SOMETHING you shouldn't trow it
> away, but as far as recycling in general, you may want to watch this
> (if you have showtime, or you know where to find it if you don't)
>
> http://www.sho.com/site/ptbs/topics.do?topic=r
>
> Opened my eyes on recycling.

I don't get Showtime.  I find Penn and Teller to be entertaining.  I
googled the show for kicks and read some interesting things, some of
which I found to be flawed.

I congratulate Penn and Teller for apparently putting together an
episode of their show which garnered them decent ratings.  Rememeber,
on tee-vee, nothing is more important than ratings.

Regards,

--kevin
--
GnuPG ID: B280F24E                     And the madness of the crowd
alumni.unh.edu!kdc                     Is an epileptic fit